If you spend much time in the online DIY/craft sphere (guilty as charged!), chances are you've noticed a whole lot of paper flower love lately. And I'm not talking about those paper flowers you made as a kid that were all scraggly and sad, these are seriously stunning creations that people are posting. Lucky for you, we've rounded up seven of the prettiest and best paper flower tutorials all in one spot -- ENJOY!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
1. This over-sized paper flower was used as a centerpiece for Brittany's wedding -- she shares all the steps over on 100 Layer Cake! [Image: Ali Degraff]
2. An entire bouquet of paper flowers! See how to make your own on The Bride's Cafe. [Image: Olivia Kanaley]
3. These paper flowers are HUMONGOUS. And I love them. Check out the tutorial on Design*Sponge. [Image: Elizabeth Messina]
4. I'm definitely digging this dramatic centerpiece idea -- get the steps and downloadable template over on Scissors. [Image: Lauren Gabrielle]
5. Scalloped, fringed, or spiral, the folks at Scrapbooks Etc. have your basic paper flower needs covered! [Image: Brittany Hopkins]
6. Giant crepe paper flowers! In different colors and textures! Check out our post from February. [Image: Studio Castillero]
7. And finally, Martha to the rescue with a whole slew of different paper flower techniques! [Image: Martha Stewart Weddings]
And, for those who want to skip a few steps, the people at The Crimson Poppy sell pre-cut DIY paper flower kits!