We've been talking about southwestern-inspired home décor the last couple of days here at Curbly, as the popular trend continues to grow. And with good reason - the geometric shapes and unique color schemes make a big impact on a room. Here are ten of our favorite southwestern rugs that you can buy for your own home.
The Best Southwestern Rugs You Can Buy Online
1. Mohawk Home Huxley Carson Diamond Rug - This beautiful southwestern-style rug has a neutral color scheme yet still very interesting to look at. Buy it at Overstock. $139 for a 5x8
2. Surya Aztec Rug - If you're looking for green or turquoise area rug, check this one out. Buy it over at RugsUSA. $80 for a 2x3
3. Staci Woven Wool Rug - Fiery reds, pinks and oranges give this rug a warm, southwestern style feel. Get it at Urban Outfitters. $189 for a 3x5.
4. Surya Nomad Rug - Triangles and squares are arranged in rows to create a southwest sort of feel in this mustard yellow rug. Buy one at RugsUSA. $102 for 2x3
5. Kasbah Tahoe Hand-Tufted Rug - The muted color scheme of this rug makes it very versatile. Get it over at Overstock. $458 for 7'6"
6. Magical Thinking Tahoe Geo Printed Rug - If black and white is your thing, give this one a try. You can get it at Urban Outfitters. $49 for a 3x5
7. E Carpet Gallery Rug - Here we have a more traditional southwestern color scheme. Buy this one at $256 for a 2x3
8. Sete Flatweave Southwestern Rug - A bold design that is available in many colors. Buy it at Overstock. $132 for an 8x11
9. Lhasa Rug - This lovely rug has bright colors verging on neon, and would be a great statement piece. Buy it on Amazon. $115 for a 6x9
10. Magical Thinking Maimana Rug - The multi-color scheme of this one would fit with all kinds of different wall colors. Buy it at Urban Outfitters. $259 for a 5x7