While it doesn't
quite feel like fall yet here in Boston, it is surely right around the corner... which means that it's time to swap out some of our summer decor with new cozy fall accents. Today we're sharing ten sophisticated picks that will give your outdoor space a warm, inviting vibe. Click through to check them out.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
- Add some dramatic mood lighting to your patio with a set of these lanterns from 1. Landen Black Metal Lanterns Pier 1. $9.95 - $69.95
- Add some warmth to your space in the form of brightly colored potted plants. Coleus is a good choice if you like reds and oranges. Buy this one at 2. Coleus Plant Burpee. $19.95 for 3
- Keep a couple of cozy blankets on hand for those chilly nights. Pick this one up at 3. Preston Throw Wayfair. $38.99
- A fire pit will keep you warm, add light and provide endless amounts of marshmallow-roasting fun. Get this one 4. Avondale Steel Wood Burning Fire Pit here. $84.99
- Bistro lights are a stylish way to provide plenty of lighting once the sun goes down. Buy these at 5. LED String Lights Home Depot. $39.97
- Red buffalo check plaid is a nostalgic choice that will add warmth and comfort to your patio chairs or sofas. Get these pillow covers at 6. Deconovo Decorative Throw Pillow Covers Amazon. $14.99
- These mesh luminaries will cast an inviting glow over your patio or porch. Pick up a set at 7. Studio Nova Luminaries Overstock. $29.99
- Keep your toes warm by putting a rug underfoot. Get this one from 8. Kaleen Outdoor Rug Rugs USA. $29-$79
- Add some traditional fall accents in the form of faux (or real) pumpkins and gourds. Get these at 9. Faux Pumpkins Pottery Barn. $24.50 - $44.50
- If plaid isn't your thing, try this alternative from 10. Lifeflor Outdoor Pillow Overstock. $34
Share this post on Pinterest! [Photo:
And be sure to check out
Sonoma Magazine's tips for updating your outdoor space for fall!