Are you on the hunt for some unique ways to decorate your walls? There are tons of great ways to fill wall space with things other than paintings… and you might even already have some of the materials you need! Click through to check out ten of our favorite ideas.
1. If you have a great collection of vintage or decorative plates, use them to decorate a blank wall. [Photo: Homedit]
4. These pretty decorative discs are actually painted ceiling medallions… genius! [Photo: HGTV]
5. Shadow boxes are another great idea… fill them up with shells or other objects that are meaningful to you. [Photo: AGK Design Studio]
7. Framed quotes are a lovely way to add some personality to your space. [Photo: Lauren McBride]
8. Get creative with a wooden pallet, hanging candles and plants from it. [Photo: Style Me Pretty]
9. Yarn wall hangings are trending lately… and they can be quite easy to make. [Photo: Apartment F15]
10. Hats make a wonderful wall accent for a bedroom or an entryway. [Photo: Mademoiselle]