This bathroom looked like so many other builder-grade bathrooms - basic tile, a cheap vanity and zero personality. But once Megan Pflug got her hands on it, the new space suddenly took on a whole new stylish vibe. And get this - there were no major renovations involved! Click through to check out the trendy result.
The new space feels custom-designed, and much more high end than it did before. And it references many of the top trends that are happening right now, including:
1. Patterned Floor Tile - Patterned floor tile is having a moment right now... and the coolest part about this one is that it is linoleum, which is super easy to install yourself.
2. Black Swing Arm Lamps - These whimsical light fixtures are everywhere right now, especially in Scandinavian décor (case in point here).
3. Black Tile Grout - Black grout makes boring white tile look much cooler, and it's incredibly easy to do using grout dye. Read more about it in the One Kings Lane article.
4. Gold and Brass Accents - They're still going strong, and they look amazing in here with all of the black, white and gray.
5. Round Mirrors - Round mirrors seem to be everywhere these days, especially in the bathroom. This one mirrors (pun intended) the shape of the sink, towel holder, waste basket, etc.
To find out more about this amazingly DIY-friendly makeover, head over to One Kings Lane.