This bathroom wasn't bad before. In fact it was really quite decent. But once the rest of the home was redone, the styles didn't coordinate. And just wait until you see how incredible the new boho chic bathroom is! Click through to find out, and to get some tips on how to achieve a contemporary version of the bohemian trend.
The new bathroom feels welcoming and stylish, while being functional for the owners too. They've also achieved the perfect balance between bohemian and contemporary. Here are some tips for anyone looking to get the same vibe:
- Choose a modern vanity with clean, rectangular lines and a light color scheme
- Accent the vanity with unique faucets in a finish other than chrome
- Pick a simple backsplash made with a natural-looking material like stone
- Go crazy with lighting... the more unusual the better
- Don't forget the southwestern rug (or Persian, or oriental, or any other of-the-moment style)
To check out the rest of this gorgeous home makeover, head over to Amber Interiors. You won't want to miss the fantastic living and dining space either!