This Little Street
If I had to pick the most versatile IKEA product, it would definitely be one of the stools. The Marius, Frosta and Bekvam are three of the most popular IKEA stools ... and
boy do they ever have a lot of uses. So today we're sharing ten of our favorite IKEA stool hacks with you. Keep reading to check them out.
1. Transform a Marius stool (or six!) into these adorable donut seats. Get the how-to
here. [Photo: Studio DIY]
DIY Furniture Studio
2. Transform the Frosta stool into a chic end table using
these simple but genius instructions. [Photo: DIY Furniture Studio]
The Kitchy Kitchen
3. Give your IKEA stools a furry seat with
this fun tutorial. [Photo: The Kitchy Kitchen]
4. This Bekvam stool has a new polka dotted finish thanks to a few paper napkins. Yes,
napkins. Read all about it [Photo: here. IKEA Hackers]
5. Swap out the top of the Marius for something a little more natural. Get the tutorial
here. [Photo: Curbly]
6. Adjust the Frosta just a bit to create this awesome laptop table style version.
Here's the how-to. [Photo: IKEA Hackers]
7. Or you could add some constellations to your IKEA stools, for a fun and more colorful take.
Here are the instructions. [Photo: Home Story]
What The Vita
8. Help the little ones reach the counter with this clever hack that adds height to the Bekvam. Check it out
here. [Photo: What The Vita]
9. Or you might add some paint and a layer of cork to the top. Learn more
over here. [Photo: Anna Maria]
This Little Street
10. And last but certainly not least... turn a Bekvam into a colorful end table using
these instructions. [Photo: This Little Street]
Share this article on Pinterest! [Photo:
I ran across the Västerön stool on my last IKEA trip, wondered what would happen if I flipped it upside down?
Click through to find out how I made a sweet storage basket from an IKEA stool.