I don't know about you, but in light of current events, I'm feeling an abundance of gratitude for the women in my world. The future is indeed female, and when ladies come together, remarkable things happen.
What better way to celebrate sisterhood than to treat your tribe to a Galentine's Day gift? I've rounded up my favorite gifts to give to your best friends, as well as a couple easy, meaningful DIYs you can create with your own two hands.
1. Constellation Cross Stitch. Your celestial BFF will love their star sign embroidered in this sweet hoop. $30 from Cristina Makes Whimsey (I have zero experience with crochet, but I imagine this gift is totally DIYable).
3. Badass Necklace. If your bestie is a badass (she is), she needs this necklace. We carried these in our last Niche pop-up and they sold out. I wear mine every day and its like donning a scripty superpower. $50 from Kris Nations.
1. Stamped Leather Bracelets. Your favorite saying, your best inside joke, on your wrist.
2. DIY Foodie Friendship Bracelets. Tiny foodie representations of big friendship.
3. DIY Lip Gloss. Plump lips, simple ingredients.
4. Best Friend Art. BF art for your BFF.
5. Girl Boss Plaques. This tutorial is for gift tags, but these could easily become wall plaques for the ones who run the world.
6. Stamped Air Dry Bowls. Send a message to your dear ones.
7. DIY Colorblock Necklaces. A pair of necklaces for you and your pal.
8. Hot Sauce Bag. The perfect project to DIY for your Beyonce-loving friend.
9. My Life Would 'Succ' Without You. Because life is better with your bestie in it.
10. A Bunch of Balloons. A happy surprise for one lucky friend.
11. Homemade Heart Gummies. Satisfy her sweet tooth with these homemade treats.
12. Hand Warmers. Handmade with love.
13. Mini Bouquets. Flowers are automatic day brighteners.
14. Galentine Coloring Book. Make your bestie a coloring book with these printable sheets and a set of markers.
15. Enamel Pins. 90s throwback for the friend you've had forever.