If Christmas gifts consisted only of stockings and the goodies therein, I'd be one very happy gal. While I absolutely adore the tradition of gift-giving, I find gathering the little things most exciting. Below is my list of favorite stocking stuffer gifts, and they're arranged into the following categories:
Stocking Stuffers For Ladies
1. Sara Happ Lip Slip: Give her something super luxe this year! This stuff is incredible... no more dry lips, and it has a lovely sheen that she'll love.
2. Lightweight Wrap Scarf: Give her a large wrap scarf that can be worn in many different ways... and they have lots of fun patterns to choose from.
3. Leaf Print Reusable Shopping Bag: This reusable bag folds up into a tiny, lightweight little pouch so she can easily tuck it into her handbag.
4. Brightly Colored Portable Phone Charger: Make sure she never runs out of battery power while she's on-the-go.
5. Glitter Gel Eye Mask: Help her relax with a glitzy version of the classic gel eye mask.
6. Silver T-Shaped Earrings: These beauties are "ear jacket" style, and they have a gorgeous modern vibe that she's sure to love.
7. Tory Burch Mini Perfume Duo: She can mix up her scent depending on her mood, thanks to these perfume minis.
Stocking Stuffers For Men
1. Mini Emergency Kit for Him: Everyone has a mini-crisis form time to time, and this little kit can be tossed into his briefcase or coat pocket to fix hangnails, headaches, and more.
2. Woodcut Memory Game: Keep his brain functioning on high with this fun woodcut memory game.
3. A Small Custom Book: Putting together a book for the man in your life might just make his day. Incredibly, you can "publish" a four-color book with text and photos for about $13.
4. Monocular Scope: It's like binoculars, but only one - which means it's the perfect size for a stocking stuffer.
5. Small Drone: Give him a gadget that can fly around the neighborhood and take photos!
6. Wired Magazine Subscription: Guys and gadgets go together like the "Two Steves" (Jobs and Wozniak). A one-year subscription to Wired will keep him up-to-date and plugged in.
7. Tile Mate Key Finder: Is he constantly losing his keys? Give him a Tile Mate which he can connect to an app on his phone... click the button and the Tile Mate will beep, revealing the location of his keys!
Stocking Stuffers For Kids
1. WhatchamaDRAWit Game: This game is crazy fun for all ages; it's a great way to get the whole family together and off their phones.
2. Color Your Own Map Pillowcase: If you know a kid that has the travel bug, give them this fun pillowcase that they can color as they travel to different parts of the world.
3. Animal-Shaped Cable Buddies: They can protect and decorate their device charging cords with these fun cable buddies.
4. Changeable Silly Putty: This classic toy can now change color! Watch it transform right in your hands, thanks to the change in temperature.
5. Lego Batman Mini Figures: Includes four randomly chosen mini figures, and also comes in different themes.
6. Kids City Walks: These maps are made for any kid who's ready to explore a new place. The colorful maps are super cool and easy to follow.
7. Kid Made Modern by Todd Oldham: Was your wee one's first word Eames or Girard? If so, then fuel their love of everything Mid-century Modern with this amazing book full of DIY projects for kids. Adults: check out Curbly's Make-It Mid-Century Modern
8. Tutti Frutti Gel Pens: Set of six scented gel pens that any kid would surely love.
9. Ultra Glow In The Dark Stars: They'll have hours of fun creating constellations on their ceiling... I know I did when I was a kid!
Stocking Stuffers For The Home
1. Wine Chiller Bag: Chill your wine in style with this fun cheers ice bag! Add ice and water to ensure perfectly chilled white wine or champagne throughout the evening. This completely watertight, space-saving bottle chiller folds up when not in use, making it a great alternative to bulky ice buckets that take up too much space in your cabinet.
2. Colorful Striped Peshtemal Turkish Towel: Soft Turkish towels are possibly the most versatile gift out there... they can be used as throw blankets, towels or even just a decorative accessory.
3. Inward-Burning Totem Candles: These funky pieces will look great on their own or as part of a series on the mantel or dinner table. And no drippy mess, thanks to their inward-burning technology.
4. Multicolored Reusable Silicone Straws: Ditch the plastic straws that are bad for the environment and gift these fun reusable ones.
5. Gold "Pretty Things" Jewelry Dish: Give her a pretty place to put her jewelry at the end of the day.
6. Copper Pineapple String Lights: Gift them the gift of light with a string of these funky pineapple lights.
7. Umbra Wall-Mounted Succulent Planters: This trendy set of triangular white and gold planters will dress up any wall in the house!
8. Geometric Ceramic Coasters: This set of coasters is sure to please everyone with its bold triangle pattern and modern color scheme that's quite easy on the eyes.
9. Pink Wine Corkscrew: This twist on the classic bar tool is sure to make the recipient smile.
For more excellent Curbly gift guides, click here!