Yevgenia shares her technique for painting on glass in Etsy's How-to Tuesday feature. Following are the supplies she used to create the glassware pictured above.
- A glass piece to paint (Yevgenia chose a glass that could be used as a votive candle holder or a small vase.)
- 2 Pebeo Vitrea 160 markers (Yevgenia used Glossy Ink Black and Glossy Sandalwood Green.)
- A couple of colors of Pebeo Vitrea 160 paint (She used Sapphire Blue 09 and Amaranthe Purple 07.)
- Paint brushes, a palette, cotton swabs
- Rubbing alcohol or glass cleaner
- A standard kitchen oven to bake the piece and set the colors