Straight from the pros, these cleaning tips will make house-cleaning day less of a chore.
- Make a house cleaning check list.
- Evaluate the space and i.d. trouble spots; plan accordingly by buy the right supplies for the job.
- Get help. If you don't live alone, other people are adding to the mess; the least they can do is help clean it up!
- Gather your supplies* and stash them in a bucket or tote.
- Use the right cleaning supplies for the surface to be cleaned.
- Buy--or make--good quality cleaning supplies.
- Clear the clutter. It's hard to clean around!
*According to Mrs. Clean, your bucket/tote should include:
- Glass cleaner
- Soap scum remover
- Comet or Ajax
- Soft Scrub
- Furniture polish
- Hand scrubbers
- Toothbrush (for cleaning small areas)
- Green 'scrubby'
For further explanation of these tips follow this jump.