This sweet button bouquet tutorial comes just in time for Mother's Day. The original maker used die-cut felt flowers, but, as DSC says, you could easily cut your own to save on cost. Stuff you'll need to make a bunch include:
- felt, about 25 cents per sheet at your local craft store
- buttons, which you probably have in your button stash
- bamboo skewers, about a buck at the dollar store
- ribbon, which you might have on hand, but there's plenty at the craft store
- thread, also on hand
- vase, tea cup, drinking glass, etc.
- floral foam, found at the craft store--OR rice or sand
For the entire tutorial, follow this jump.