Sick of having the same old pillows on your bed? Or maybe you’re ready to give your table a bit of style with new placemats? Well you’re in luck, because today we have some incredible sewing projects to share with you. You’ll never hear the words, “oh, I have that too!” uttered again, with these five unique sewing tutorials for your home.
1. Dress up a chair or sofa with one of these impossibly adorable cactus pillows. Get the tutorial here. [Photo: Everything Emily]
2. These totally unique Venn diagram-inspired placemats look harder to make than they are. Find out all the details here. [Photo: Camelot Fabrics]
3. Make a statement in the bathroom with this fun polka dotted shower curtain. Get the instructions here. [Photo: Beckham + Belle]
4. Add some color to your table with this fantastic tassel table runner. Head over here to check out the tutorial. [Photo: Makers Society]
5. Check out this fun pom pom-adorned bolster pillow! Find out how to make your own over at A Beautiful Mess. [Photo: A Beautiful Mess]