So your fur baby has been bugging you incessantly to go outside, but it's still freezing cold out. I hear ya. Well, why not treat him or her to a fun new toy? Or bed? Or bow tie? Today we have five quick and easy DIYs that Fido is sure to love. Click through to check 'em out .
Mama In A Stitch
1. Make one of these impossibly adorable bow ties with some leftover yarn.
Here's the super simple tutorial. [Photo: Mama In A Stitch]
Cooking With Janica
2. Your pup is bound to love these easy peanut butter banana frozen treats. Head over
here to check out the recipe. [Photo: Cooking With Janica]
3. Turn some extra rope into this fun ball toy using just a series of knots (and there's a treat hidden inside!). Get the how-to
here. [Photo: Hands Occupied]
Dog Under My Desk
4. Pamper your pet with a cozy new fleece dog bed, using
this incredibly easy sewing tutorial. [Photo: Dog Under My Desk]
5. Step up Rover's leash game with this gorgeous technicolor leash project. All you'll need is some rope and a tie dye kit. Check out the tutorial
here. [Photo: Studio DIY]
Share this post on Pinterest! [Photo:
Mama In A Stitch]