Tassels have been around for ages, but they've leapt into popularity on the blogosphere in the last year or two. And with good reason... they're whimsical and unique, and lend some serious personality to anything they adorn. So today we're sharing five of our favorite ways to decorate your home with them.
1. Dress up a plant by placing it in a tassel-embellished basket! Find out how to make this one here. [Photo: A Kailo Chic Life]
2. Make your own ombre tassel pillow using embroidery floss! Or you could add them to an existing pillow that needs a makeover. Get the how-to here. [Photo: Style Me Pretty Living]
3. Add some serious pizzazz to your bed with this fun tutorial for a tassel bedskirt. Check out the instructions here. [Photo: My Sister's Suitcase]
4. If you're on the hunt for a unique wall hanging, give this dip-dyed tassel one a try. Get the tutorial here. [Photo: DIYs.com]
5. Spice up an existing throw with a set of these giant yarn tassels! Check out the how-to for them here. [Photo: BrePurposed]