I grew up in that house that never had the get-togethers or sleepovers, and I was never able to invite my backyard playmates inside. Why? Our home was enternally cluttered, and it was embarassing. Now that I get to make the rules, I keep a mostly spotless lifestyle, and these ten ideas from TipNut are useful, indeed.
1. Regularly Junk Hunt.
2. Create Necessary Storage Solutions.
3. Choose Effective Storage Solutions.
4. Running Out of Room.
5. Use Found Minutes To Regularly Declutter.
6. Purge Closets & Dressers Seasonally.
7. Purge While You Clean.
8. Test The “Must Haves” With The “Wannabes”
9. Stop Impulse Buying.
10. Develop New Habits For Yourself.