If you work with fabric at all, you've got an ever growing collection of leftovers in your craft space, just lying there with their frayed edges, waiting to be called upon for some new cleverness.
For a little inspiration, here's more than one-hundred ideas to give them new purpose.
- A Needle Case, or a case for Knitting Needles, or one for Crochet Hooks and what about a Kimono-Style Case
- Diaper Case
- Pin Cushions, plus this one and one for the wrist too
- Fabric Coasters and another
- Mouse Mat Covers
- iPod Cozy and another
- Microwaveable Rice Heating Bags and Tootsie Warmers
- Oven Mitts and Hotpads
Book Covers, or this Journal Cover, and there’s an idea for a moleskin too
- Pencil Roll & Art Bag
Dish Soap Apron
- A Cell Phone Case
Wallets, Checkbook Covers and a Coin Purse
- Baked Potato Bag
- Fabric Covered Thumbtacks
Click the links above for complete patterns and project ideas.