"Although the primary use of toothpaste is to clean and improve the aesthetic appearance and health of teeth, there are also 26 other things that you can use it for. Every household has one and every household uses it at least twice a day. And because of the common availability of toothpaste, you can try everything below."
Generally, for non-dental purposes, the cheaper, whiter, and grittier your toothpaste, the better (no 3- part gels here).
Read all 26 ideas at OdYb.Net!
- Remove Stains from cloth and carpet
- Clean your sneakers
- Repair holes in your walls
- Remove water rings
- Remove scratches on your watch
- Treat Acne
- Relieve burns and insect bites
- Remove crayons from walls
- Clean Diamonds and Silver
- Clean your fingernails
- Repair Scratched CDs
- Defog your swimming googles