Science has shown that our sense of smell is strongly tied to memory and emotion, so creating a beautifully scented home is sure to get you in the holiday spirit. Today we're sharing ten ways to give your house that Christmas aroma, using things like simmering stovetop mixtures, candles and even scented pinecones. Read on to check them out!
1. This cinnamon scented candle is sure to get you in the Christmas spirit. Find out how to make it here. [Photo: Going Home To Roost]
2. Here's a great way to create a lovely aroma using only a tea light as your heat source. Find out more here. [Photo: Ex Sloth]
3. Learn how to add scent to pinecones using essential oils. Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Apartment Therapy]
4. These Christmas-themed room sprays are another great way to keep your home smelling delicious. Find out how to make them here. [Photo: Tasty-Yummies]
5. Allow yourself an hour to relax this holiday season with a lovely vanilla scented bath. Get the recipe for these bath salts here. [Photo: Simply Designing]
6. Chai is another aroma that can feel very Christmas-like... get the tutorial for these chai candles here. [Photo: Hello Glow]