No one loves Halloween more than kids. Here are some fun ideas on how to make Halloween fun all month long with these crafts you can do with your kids.
1. These masks are adorable and are a fun way to make the fun of dressing up last longer. Head over to It's Always Autumn to grab these printables.
2. These bat t-shirts are made from freezer paper and pencil erasers. Check out the details for this fun project here.
3. Frankenstein hand prints. All the instructions are over on momdot.com.
4. Glow in the Dark pumpkins. Head over to I Create for the project details.
5. These paracord bracelets made around an LED light would be a perfect thing for wearing while trick or treating. Get the tutorial over on Instructables.
6. Spider web popsicle sticks. Click here for the project instructions.
7. These jack-o-lantern pumpkins are made out of cut apples and paint!
8. These paper bag monsters are fun and not scary. Check out how to make them here.
9. Pumpkin candles. The full tutorial is over at Twine and Table.
10. These string pumpkins look fun to make and would be fun around the house. Check out the "how to" over on One Little Project.