In the market for a new bed? Would you consider building your own bed? Here are ten DIY beds that seriously anyone can make.
1. Jenny from Little Green Notebook upholstered the above box spring to match a store bought headboard for Domino Magazine. The mid-century hairpin legs are a great modern twist to the more traditional headboard.
2. This Scandinavian style headboard from Vintage Revivals seems pretty simple and Mandi breaks down the "how to" really well.
3. This upholstered cushion and leather strap headboard is inexpensive and super unique. The only tools you need are a hand staple gun and drill. Check out the tutorial here.
4. This white modern bed frame would go with any headboard. Click here for the details.
5. Here is a great tutorial on how to build an upholstered bed. This bed looks store bought.
6. This CB2 knockoff is pretty amazing. Check out how Ashley did it here.
7. This DIY day bed is perfect for a kids room or a room that needs to have a sofa and a bed.
9. Jenny from Little Green Notebook does it again with this DIY upholstered bed and bed frame.
Do you love DIY furniture projects? Check out this roundup of projects using reclaimed materials.