Southwest upholstery and textiles are textural and add rich with color to a space. Here is a roundup of unique ways people have added southwest textiles to many different styles of spaces.
1. I love the above southwest cushions added to a midcentury chair.
2. The black and white southwest upholstered settee stands out in this more transitional space.
3. This very modern sofa has some serious "wow". It is upholstered with 18 different Peruvian blankets.
4. I am swooning over this colorful southwest upholstered headboard.
5. Southwest poufs are colorful and add unique extra seating. I also love the southwest floor rug draped over the leather sofa.
6. How adorable is this nursery? The upholstered tribal benches are so colorful.
7. Mudcloths are more toned down in color but have a tribal pattern. I like how it is thrown on the sofa/bed for an upholstered look.
8. These layered southwest textiles over the headboard, on the bed, and in the rug are stunning.
9. The easiest and least expensive way to add a little southwest flare are pillows. Don't you love how feminine this room feels?
10. We all know how awesome tribal rugs look on the floor but smaller ones on the wall are striking.
I am inspired how these interiors show that so many different design styles can include a little bit of the tribal pattern or southwest flavor. Some of these looks can be recreated inexpensively by finding vintage rugs or textiles secondhand. Check how to score one with these tips on finding things secondhand.