The IKEA Duktig play kitchen is a popular item for families around the world, but it has a bit of a generic feel. It is also easily customizable, however; so many have given it a more personalized feel by changing the colors, adding metallic details and even creating backsplashes and storage. Here are ten super creative IKEA play kitchen makeovers that are sure to inspire you!
1. This one has a whole new color scheme, with gold "hardware" and floral wallpaper. Real all about the transformation here. [Photo: Anchors and Honey]
2. Here we have a mod take on the Duktig, with some fun pops of color. Check out the tutorial here. [Photo: Little Years]
3. This mint green version has a bit of a retro vibe, along with a fun herringbone "backsplash." Read all about the project here. [Photo: Miss Audrey Sue]
4. There's nothing subtle about this incredibly fun makeover which gives the kitchen a colorful, eclectic feel. Read more about it here. [Photo: Visual Vocabularie]
5. This one has a more monochromatic look, with muted colors and black and white wallpaper. Check out the tutorial here. [Photo: The Inspired Room]