Believe it or not, we've almost made it to spring... so I'm pretending it's already here and dreaming about colorful, unique floral arrangements. Have you noticed, though, that if you try to Google "unique bouquets" that it always gives you wedding-centric ideas? Well trust me, it does. So today I'm sharing some interesting ways that you can style your flower arrangements yourself, at home. Read on for ten of my favorite ideas.
1. Place one or two buds in each vase and place them on a tray for a fun play on the traditional bouquet. [Photo: Peaches and Mint]
2. Stick a vase of flowers inside of a paper bag for an instant rustic vibe. [Photo: Beatpie's Miscellany]
3. Choose three different tulip colors and wrap the stems of each color in copper wire. [Photo: ProFlowers]
4. Use the ever-trendy pineapple as a vessel for your arrangement. [Photo: Lauren Conrad]
5. Use a screen to create a unique arrangement with only a few stems. [Photo: Atilio]
6. Fill an apothecary jar with a handful of short-stemmed roses. [Photo: Tikkido]
7. Wall-mounted mason jars are another great way to show off a few stems at a time. [Photo: Shelterness]
8. A wooden box is a lovely way to hide a few mismatched vases. [Photo: Flower Arrangement Ideas]
9. Use crisscrossed tape to keep a low profile arrangement in place. [Photo: Lauren Conrad]
10. Submerge a flower in water, and keep it there using a flower frog covered with glass stones. [Photo: Momtastic]
Feel free to share other ideas in the comments section below!