I may be biased because I love designing printables, but I think that blogs specialising in free print-at-home files are worth their weight in gold. If you know where to look you can find resources for pretty much any aspect of your daily life, from home and office organisation to party planning, weddings, keeping the kids entertained, decorating for the holidays... the list goes on! Here are some of my favourites sites for pretty and functional printable files:
1. Oh Happy Day - This blog is very aptly named; Jordan and her team create such fun and colourful party printables that you just can't help but feel happy when a new one is released. This is the place to head to if you're decorating for or organising an event... there's plenty of treat bags, cake toppers, party decorations and invitations to sink your teeth into.
2. Mini-Eco - If papercraft is your thing, then Mini-Eco is the place to be. I adore the cleverness and colourful geometric designs of the printables on this site and I also love that there's such a wide variety of fun projects to choose from (like paper jewels, licorice all-sorts, paper fruit, pop up cards and gift boxes just to name a few). Don't forget to get the littles involved as well - there's plenty of papercrafting activities that cater for all ages.
3. Design is Yay - Wita is one super talented gal. Her patterned creations and cute-as-a-button illustrations are guaranteed to make you smile... and yes, she gives them away as free printables! There's a whole raft of designs up for grabs on her blog that'll come in handy to brighten up your everyday including pie boxes, coffee cup sleeves, calendars and party decorations.
4. Design Eat Repeat - If you happen to have a sweet tooth then Melissa is your gal. Her colourful printables are often centred around food (one of my favourite topics!), and make fantastic party favours or decorations for your next gathering. Head on over to get your fill of her pretty and colourful candy boxes, cake toppers, drink stirrers and sprinkle-filled gift tags.
5. Mr Printables - Parents take note; if you're looking for fun activities for your kids to do over the next school holidays, Mr Printables is your new best friend. This blog is just full to the brim with projects for littles that you can download and print, including paper play fruit, a weather station, 3D alphabet templates and a digital number puzzle.
6. The Pretty Blog - This site is a bit of a dream when it comes to printables; there's so many to choose from and they're all gorgeous! Browse through The Pretty Blog's various categories and you'll happen upon downloads for weddings, parties, home and office organisation, schedules, planners, and things for the kids. It's a one-stop shop for all your printable needs!
7. Chicfetti Weddings - We all know the price of a wedding can quickly add up if you're not careful, so using online printables is a great path to explore for those who want to keep costs down. Luckily, Chicfetti Weddings provides couples with a wide range of free resources to help them prepare for their big day including printable banners, save the dates, table numbers, bridal shower invitations and much more. It's definitely the place to be if you're planning a wedding!