I don't know about you, but my office needs all the help it can get staying organized. And sometimes it requires more than just a couple of file folders. Whip your office into shape with these 17 super helpful (and easy) DIY projects.
1. Get your writing utensils organized with this super stylish rose gold pencil cup.
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Damask Love]
2. Take your to-do list up a notch with this chalk board and notebook combo. Find out how to make it
here. [Photo: The Merry Thought]
3. Make one of these fun chalkboard inspiration boards using
this tutorial. [Photo: A Sweet Afternoon]
4. Embellish a plain old desk cubby with removable wall paper. Genius! Learn more
here. [Photo: Make & Tell]
5. Keep your most-used items organized with this clever desk organizer.
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: BobVila.com]
6. Make a chalkboard wall calendar... you'll be able to use it forever! Learn how
here. [Photo: Seamless Days]
7. Find out how to make this customizable wall-mounted, space-saving organizer
here. [Photo: Sinnen Rausch]
8. This colorful office caddy will help you curb the clutter. Get the tutorial
here. [Photo: Christina Williams]
9. Wooden boxes are a great way to hide away all sorts of odds and ends. Find out how to make them look pretty
here. [Photo: Tell Love and Party]
10. Create a hanging rope shelf to keep all your inspiring photos and quotes on display (without looking cluttered).
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: A Beautiful Mess]
11. Take file folders to the next level by making them out of leather.
Here's the how-to. [Photo: Homey Oh My!]
12. Dress up your filing cabinet using
this simple tutorial. [Photo: Persia Lou]
13. Keep your notebooks and magazines in order with these pretty little holders. Find out more
here. [Photo: Earl Grey Blog]
14. Find out how to make one of these West Elm inspired rail system organizers
here. [Photo: Mountain Modern Life]
15. Make a pretty little organizer notebook using
these instructions. [Photo: Little Den Blog]
16. Grab a wire grid and start clipping things to it! Learn more
here. [Photo: Burkatron]
17. Find out how to make one of these geometric peg board organizers
here. [Photo: A Bubbly Life]