It's that time of year... when you start getting invitations for holiday parties and get-togethers. Which means you'll need some small gifts to thank the hostess for having you. Here are ten of our favorite easy DIY hostess gifts.
1. Give them this simmering potpourri by Daisy Mae Bell... it will make any home smell delicious!
2. These monogrammed hand towels by Martha Stewart would make a great gift too.
3. This homemade vanilla extract by Tasty Yummies would be a lovely gift for the hostess who loves to bake.
4. This DIY marble tray by Almost Makes Perfect would be a thoughtful gift for almost anyone!
5. Centsational Girl shows us how to make a set of stamped tea towels that can be customized with any design.
6. For your craft cocktail-loving friend, make this Limoncello by Confessions of a Foodie.
7. Make a few of these hand stamped wooden utensils by The Idea Room as a hostess gift.
8. This sweet caramel sauce by Baked Bree would be a fantastic gift for the dessert-loving hostess.
9. This lavender bath salt tutorial by Heart. Love. Always. would make a fantastic hostess gift too.
10. Make this coffee candle from eHow for the latte loving hostess.