We are a family who loves sports so it doesn't surprise me when my son wants to add in his "fan gear" to his bedroom. I want my kiddo to have things in his room that inspires him, and being a "fan" of something is also something I want my kiddo to experience. Here are ten bedrooms that incorporate sports decor yet the basic elements are timeless and grounded in style.
1. The room above is actually a bachelor pad but couldn't you see it in a kids room? Adding vintage decor of your favorite team makes the room seem a little more grown up.
2. I love how this room incorporates sports by highlighting a saying or a play call.
6. A sports photo cut and pieced together on multiple canvas prints really makes a statement. If you simply take them down its a different room. Love this.
8. Here is another room where the built-ins are the star and the sports decor blends. You could recreate this look by painting store bought bunk beds the same color as the wall and hanging a gallery wall of sports decor around the bunk bed.
10. Colorful Equipment can become art when it has a neutral canvas.
I want to give my kiddo a room that he loves, but I also want to be able to easily take it back if we need to swap rooms, sell the house or switch it up when his interests change. Want more kid room ideas? Check this Curbly post here and here.