Just because fall is upon us, it doesn't mean that we have to abandon the patio and retreat inside. There are plenty of ways to add warmth - both literally and figuratively - to your outdoor space. Here of ten of our favorite pieces that will help you do just that.
1. Pier 1 has a lovely selection of outdoor lighting options... get this wood and glass lantern here for $25.
2. These cozy plaid blankets are available for $39 apiece at Overstock. Get yours here.
3. If classic plaid isn't your thing, try this contemporary throw from H&M. It's a steal at $35.
4. Fire pits are a lovely way to warm up your patio... here's an affordable one from Wayfair that conveniently folds up. It's made of steel and will only set you back $60.
5. Take the fireplace idea a step further with this lovely chimnea... get it here for $170.
6. Don't forget about your tabletop - these multi-wick candles will cast a pretty glow. Get one at Wayfair for $49.
7. Grab a set of these beautiful mason jar candles from The Lantern Seller. A set of 4 costs $24.
8. If space is a consideration, you might try one of these tabletop fire pits from ATG Stores for $60.
9. Outdoor patio heaters are another great way to extend your backyard barbecue season. Get this one here for $142.
10. Lanterns are a good way to add a feeling of coziness to your patio... get this one at Amazon for $26.