In a design world where all white interiors are the trend, these dark and moody interiors stand out as unique. If you are feeling moody lately check out these stylish dark interiors.
1. Great dark and moody interiors have an antique "lived in" look with a quirky flair. The photo above is more of a modern space with the chairs and fixtures but the couch is stylishly "worn out" and the art is a little quirky.
2. This photo of the home of Dita Von Teese is classic dark and moody, yet shows that dark interiors don't have to be all black. The messy bookshelf and dark velvets makes me feel like this would be Miss Havisham's library from the book Great Expectations.
3. I am not a dark and moody girl but this wallpaper is making me want to be.
4. Here is the feminine version of dark and moody.
5. Teal is a color that can be so happy in one space and so moody in another such as this dining room by Nate Berkus.
7. This dark wallpaper called Strata Study. Its a graphic version of organic strata such those found in rocks and wood. You can also order it in fabric if wall paper is not your thing.
8. The vintage piano sets the tone of this dark living room.
9. Every bachelor pad needs some black crocodile wall paper...right?
10. The dark green velvet and black walls ceiling and floor are stunning together.
If you have made it to the end of this post...here is your quiz: How many times did I say "dark and moody" in this post? If you are inspired by these interiors you can see more in this Curbly post.