It seems like no matter how big (or small) your closet is, there's never enough space. But there are some easy ways to organize your wardrobe and accessories to create more room. Here are ten borderline genius hacks for your closet.
1. Hang a couple of wire catch-alls in your closet to organize things like clutches and scarves. [Photo: The Decor Fix]
2. Mount picture rail molding on the wall and display shoes and pretty clothing on them. [Photo: Martha Stewart]
3. Attach multiple hangers together by using can pull tabs. [Photo: The Chic Site]
4. Use PVC pipe pieces to organize scarves, ties, etc. [Photo: BHG]
7. Often, the space behind the door is wasted... hang shelving to take advantage of it. [Photo: Ana White]
9. Cut fun noodles from the pool into pieces to keep your boots shapely. [Photo: Bles-id]
10. Hang glasses on an old hanger and display them on the wall. [Photo: Fash Boulevard]