The backyard is a great place to experiment with color – outdoor pillows, tablecloths and chair cushions can all be switched out relatively inexpensively. So go for it… give color a try for your next BBQ or backyard party! Here are ten of our favorite colorful backyards to inspire you.
1. Here, neutral furniture pieces are dressed up with a number of colorful pillows and accessories. [Photo: Design Milk]
2. Even if your patio is made of plain old cement, you can still spice it up with a colorful rug and brightly painted chairs. [Photo: Ten June Blog]
3. Colorful paper lanterns and textiles give this outdoor space a punch of color. [Photo: BHG]
4. Flowers, plants and cushions lend a colorful touch to this patio. [Photo: Sunset]
5. A bright banner adds even more color to this backyard for a festive backyard barbecue. [Photo: Whatever…]
6. Paint gives these patio tiles some interest. [Photo: A Beautiful Mess]
7. Eclectic, worldly accessories make this porch feel inviting. [Photo: Via Homedit]
8. Flowers contrast nicely with the chartreuse green tablecloth and patio set. [Photo: BHG]
9. Blues and greens make this porch really pop. [Photo: Refresh Restyle]
10. Add fabric overhead to provide both shade and color. [Photo: Houzz]
I like the article, but I really don’t like combining the photos and then putting the captions below them. It feels awkward, and photos I really like are being cropped to share space with meh ones.