This is the season of outdoor parties, barbecues and get-togethers... but it's also bug season. Don't let them get you down though! Here are ten clever ways to DIY your way to bug-free entertaining.
1. Repelling bugs can be pretty! Find out how to assemble these gorgeous bug repelling floating candles here.
2. Rosemary naturally repels bugs... find out how to use it (and other things) to keep pests away here.
3. Fans will blow mosquitoes right out of your patio... find this and other clever bug repellent tips here.
4. Learn how to make citronella candles in small tins here.
5. Set out a bin filled with different types of bug spray so guests can use their favorite kind. Read more here.
6. Another citronella candle tutorial, this time in pretty mason jars. Get the tutorial here.
7. Make your own all-natural insect repellent using this tutorial.
8. Cover mason jars with paper cupcake liners... genius! Read more about this (and learn how to make this delicious-looking lemonade) here.
9. Put salads in covered glass jars to keep them bug-free. Read more here.
10. Learn how to make bug repellent balm using this simple tutorial.