Photo: The Merry Thought
Believe it or not, we're already almost halfway through the summer... but there's still plenty of time to take advantage of the sunny weather! We've rounded up ten DIY projects to help you do just that. Keep reading to find out how to craft your way to the
best summer ever.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
1. Make this cute no-sew summer tote bag using
this tutorial. [Photo: A Little Glass Box]
2. Learn how to make a waterproof beach blanket using
these simple instructions. [Photo: Martha Stewart]
3. Find out how to customize a picnic basket
here. [Photo: Lovely Indeed]
4. Avoid those damaging UV rays by making one of these summery shade tents. Get the tutorial
here. [Photo: Get Away Today]
5. Here's a super fun
mesh beach bag tutorial. [Photo: Design*Sponge]
6. Get comfy on the beach by making one of these genius
pillow towel bags. [Photo: The Golden Adventures of A Dark Horse]
7. Learn how to turn 2 beach towels into a colorful beach blanket
here. [Photo: My Material Life]
8. You won't be bored on the beach anymore this this fun portable printed checkerboard game. Get the instructions
here. [Photo: Martha Stewart]
9. Sew one of these fabulous insulated cooler bags to keep your lunch cold.
Here is the tutorial. [Photo: Sew Mama Sew]
10. Last but certainly not least... learn how to make one of these incredible camp lounge chairs.
Read more here. [Photo: The Merry Thought]