Paint, in my opinion, is the single most valuable tool in a decorator's arsenal. It's cheap, versatile, and you can transform most anything with it. Here are ten great examples.
1. Paint your ceiling a bright color if you're looking for big impact. [Photo: Refinery 29, courtesy of Welke]
2. Add some interest to your staircase by painting the risers various colors. [Photo: BHG]
3. A pop of paint behind your bookcase will make its contents really stand out. [Photo: Centsational Girl]
4. Add faux windows to your garage doors to give them a high-end look. [Photo: Via BuzzFeed]
5. Refresh an old claw foot tub with a contemporary hue. [Photo: This Old House]