Lighting can be pricey. And if you want a really unique piece, it can be prohibitively expensive. So why not get crafty and make one yourself? Here are ten gorgeous, easy, affordable DIY light fixtures.
1. This simple copper piece will add character to any space. Read the tutorial
here. [Photo: Kristi Murphy]
2. Find out how to make this vintage style sconce
here. [Photo: The Homesteady]
3. Make this beautiful lantern chandelier using
these instructions. [Photo: Vintage Revivals]
4. You'll never guess what this stunning piece is made of... find out
here. [Photo: Dear Emmeline]
5. These copper pendant lights are easy to make...
here's the tutorial. [Photo: Daily Fix]
6. Plumbing pipes are a great material for light fixtures too. Find out how to make this one
here. [Photo: The Gathered Home]
7. Learn how to make this hanging light out of a bathroom vanity light strip
here. [Photo: Remodelaholic]
8. Curbly's own Chris Gardner made this stunner...
head over here to check out the tutorial. [Photo: Chris Gardner]
9. Get the tutorial for this dodecahedron lamp
here. [Photo: View Along The Way]
10. This leather fixture is sure to be a unique addition to any space.
Head over here to read the tutorial. [Photo: Poppytalk]