Photo: Flax & Twine
My obsession with gold only gets more severe as time goes on, and judging by my Pinterest feed, lots of other people feel the same way. I use gold paint quite often, but rarely gold
leaf... so I thought I'd highlight some great (and easy) projects using this unique material.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
1. Make a fun geometric vase using
this simple tutorial. [Photo: Earnest Home Co.]
These heart-shaped drink stirrers would be the perfect golden addition to your next dinner party. [Photo: A Bubbly Life]
3. If you're gearing up for Easter already, give these beautiful gold eggs a try.
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Little Inspiration]
4. These cement pots look gorgeous with golden triangles... check out the instructions
here. [Photo: Ruffled]
5. More pots - these are done using regular ceramics pots, paint and gold leaf. Read all about the project
here. [Photo: Miss Renaissance]
6. This faux deer is made of clay and sticks... very clever!
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Make + Haus]
7. Give the outside of a piece of agate a pop of gold. Find out how
here. [Photo: Ciburbanity]
8. This trinket dish set and holder will look pretty on your dresser... get the tutorial
here. [Photo: Make and Tell]
9. Here's another adorable little
bowl tutorial, this time with polka dots. [Photo: Kelli Murray]
10. String these stunning gold four leaf clovers on green twine for St. Patrick's Day. Check out the directions
here. [Photo: Flax & Twine]