Photo: HoneyBear Lane
The internet is full of great hacks and clever alternate uses for household items. And I don't know about you, but the space I use to craft and do artwork is
not very organized. So I thought I'd share some of my favorite craft room hacks that I've run across during my quest to clean up my workspace.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
1. Use a spice rack with chalkboard tops to organize smaller items.
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Made From Pinterest]
2. Store spools of ribbon on pants hangers... genius! Check out more ideas
here. [Photo: Club CK]
3. Tubes of paint can be easily organized
using binder clips! [Photo: The Lane]
4. Wind embroidery floss around clothespins for a clutter-free storage solution. Read more about it
here. [Photo: Mrs. Jones]
5. File your fabric for a no-fuss way to color-coordinate all of those beautiful leftovers your have jammed in a drawer.
Here are the directions. [Photo: The Thinking Closet]
6. Use a cardboard 6-pack holder to create this fun caddy...
head over here to check out the tutorial. [Photo: Cat on a Limb]
7. Install an ironing board inside of a drawer for easy access while you're sewing. Read more
here. [Photo: BHG]
8. Organize thread by color using
this easy idea. [Photo: Crafty Little Secret]
9. Make a pretty pin cushion out of a frame using
this tutorial. [Photo: We Use Coupons]
10. Try using a giant pegboard to give your entire space a more organized feel. Read more about it
here. [Photo: HoneyBear Lane]