The copper trend is still going strong, and with good reason... it's a warm alternative to silver tone or stainless steel that has been popular for so long. And there are some easy ways to incorporate the material into your space without spending a ton of time or money. Here are ten of my favorites.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
1. Add glamorous copper pulls to your drawers.
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Upcycled Treasures]
A copper tone backsplash will give your kitchen a warm, inviting feel. [Photo: The Times New Roman]
3. Copper pipe is so versatile... try making
this toilet paper holder to add a metallic touch to the bathroom. [Photo: This Old House]
4. You'll never guess what these chic floating shelves are made of - head over
here to find out. [Photo: Poppytalk]
5. This geometric copper light fixture will add style to any space. Read more
here. [Photo: The Gathered Home]
6. It can be as easy as spray painting some recycled cans - check out the instructions
here. [Photo: Homey Oh My]
7. If you have the patience, penny floors would look awesome in a small kitchen or bathroom! Read some tips
here. [Photo: Handimania]
8. Here's a great project for the bedroom. Check out the details
here. [Photo: Fall For DIY]
9. Isn't this copper edged mirror gorgeous?
Here is the tutorial. [Photo: Makers Society]
These copper hooks are easy to make and will look great in your kitchen or entryway. [Photo: Remodelista]