I’ve always loved flowers and plants, but I have a bit of a black thumb. So every now and then I like to supplement my houseplants with something faux (DIY, of course). They’re fun to make, and they require zero maintenance. Here are ten of my favorites.
1. These crepe paper artichokes are just stunning, aren’t they? Make a few of them and place them in a bowl on your dining table. Here’s the tutorial. [Photo: Lia Griffith]
2. Believe it or not, these Craspedia (more commonly referred to as “Billy Balls”) are made of felt! Find out how to make them here. [Photo: Design*Sponge]
3. These pink paper poppies look great on top of a gift… but would make a beautiful centerpiece as well. [Photo: Frog Prince Paperie]
4. These flower poms make a statement on your head – but could be used lots of different ways. Get the tutorial here. [Photo: Lovely Indeed]
5. Faux paper succulents would be cute on a bookshelf… here’s the simple tutorial. [Photo: Craftberry Bush]
6. Ivy topiaries made of paper?! LOVE! Grab the tutorial here. [Photo: Lia Griffith]
7. This fabric plant is quite unique as well. Here are the instructions. [Photo: Mollie Makes]
8. Paper carnations are a fun idea – here’s the tutorial. [Photo: Vitamini Handmade]
9. These colorful circle flowers are so easy… find out how to make them here. [Photo: Maritza Lisa]
10. Make this fun cactus using rocks and paint; get the details here. [Photo: Craftberry Bush]
So thrilled my flowers made the list – thanks for sharing, Faith!
You’re welcome @Maritza! They’re really gorgeous 🙂