Photo: Martha Stewart
Now that the holidays are over, it's a good time to make a few fun changes to the kitchen. Don't worry, I'm not talking major renovations here - just small, easy projects that won't take you more than an hour to finish. Here are ten of my favorites.
1. Step up your cutting board game by making this pretty wood and leather version.
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Almost Makes Perfect]
2. Keep your utensils organized with one of these fun cutlery holders... find out how to make one
here. [Photo: Home-Dzine]
A pegboard can be a wonderful way to cure the mess than can sometimes happen in the kitchen. [Photo: Martha Stewart]
4. Did you know that you can knit your own dish scrubber? Apparently they're better than the store-bought alternative.
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Berlin's Whimsy]
5. Keep your dry goods organized (and stylish) with
this fun decal tutorial. [Photo: The Painted Hive]
6. These beautiful vintage-style labeled spice jars are sure to transform your shelves.
Read more here. [Photo: Homemaker Chic]
7. Framed lists and prints on the fridge? Genius!
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Mom 4 Real]
8. Make a pretty ombre vase using - you guessed it - plastic spoons. Find out how
here. [Photo: All You]
9. List-making can be
pretty if you make one of these gorgeous copper and wood grocery boards. Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Two Thirty-Five Designs]
10. Make sure your dish cloth never falls on the floor again with this simple project. Find out how to do it
here. [Photo: Martha Stewart]