This time of year, I'm all about organization (along with most of the rest of the world). And my costume jewelry collection is probably the area that needs the most help. So I went digging for some fun DIY projects to get myself organized. Here's what I found.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
1. Make a customized burlap earring holder using
this easy tutorial. [Photo: Positively Splendid]
2. Mirrors make a glamorous display...
find out more here. [Photo: Homey Oh My]
3. This is technically for a wedding ceremony, but it could be great for everyday use too.
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Intimate Weddings]
4. This tree branch jewelry display doesn't cost a penny...
read more here. [Photo: SFGate]
5. These jewelry blocks are gorgeous - find out how to make your own
here. [Photo: Emily Henderson]
6. Gold paint gives thrift store finds a whole new look. Check out the tutorial
here. [Photo: Nellie Bellie]
7. Plates, bowls and candle holders are all you need to make a couple of these pretty jewelry trays.
Read more here. [Photo: Craftivity Designs]
8. If space is at a minimum, try this clever idea using wooden hangers.
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Seven Clown Circus]
9. I'm loving this arrow shaped necklace holder... so fun. Find out how to make one
here. [Photo: Lemonade Makin' Mama]
10. Add your own text to a plain dish for this easy project.
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: The DIY Playbook]