It happens every year. I have 5 rolls of partially used Christmas wrapping paper that I'm not sure what to do with. I feel bad throwing it out, but I also don't really have the space to store it for a year. But it turns out there are lots of genius ways to repurpose it. Here are ten of my favorites.
1. Send it through a shredder and use it to package birthdays gifts throughout the year (or it would be perfect for storing those fragile Christmas ornaments). [Photo: Martha Stewart]
2. Frame it! If the pattern is overtly Christmas-themed, save it for next December... if not, leave it up all year long! [Photo: Thoughtfully Simple]
3. Make a pretty paper chain for next year. [Photo: Good Housekeeping]
6. Instead of using paint chips as shown above, make confetti out of your leftover gift wrap. [Photo: Amy Osaba]
7. Protect your books with a layer of pretty wrapping paper, or have the kids cover their textbooks with it. [Photo: Paper Runway]