It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is almost here, isn't it? And if you're hosting Thanksgiving dinner, odds are you've spent a lot of time reading cookbooks and looking at recipes online. But there are a few things that you might not have thought of. Like serving salad in teacups. Or dressing up your brownies using lace. Click through to see what I mean.
1. Make your cocktails memorable by serving them with smoked garnishes. Head over here for a full tutorial (and please be careful!). [Photo: The Jewels of NY]
2. Put lace doilies on top of your baked goods and then sprinkle them with confectioner's sugar... here are the instructions. [Photo: Party Frosting]
3. Take a few extra minutes to bring your pie from good to great using these instructions. [Photo: The Story of Kat]
4. Wrap some birch bark around glass jars for beautiful, rustic candle centerpieces. [Photo: Via Dishfunctional Designs]
5. There's something about this black and white chalkboard wreath that I just can't get enough of. Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Design*Sponge]
6. Here's another chalkboard idea... a wooden cheese serving board. Here is the tutorial. [Photo: Faith Towers]
7. Consider serving food in unusual receptacles... like teacups! Head over here for some other genius ideas. [Photo: Brit + Co]