I don't know about you, but summer is the season when my bank account suffers the most. So spending tons of money on organization is not very appealing. But there are alternatives - and they're hiding in your recycling bin! Click through to see ten ways to use old containers for new purposes.
1. Dress up old jars with washi tape and pretty labels to store your spices. [Photo: HubPages]
3. Make plastic organizers using empty milk jugs. Find out how here. [Photo: Sherbet Blossom]
4. Old wipe containers can be transformed into plastic bag holders using this technique. [Photo: Love, Pomegranate House]
5. Larger jars are great for holding pantry items... just add a coat of food-safe paint and some chalkboard labels. [Photo: Creme de la Craft]
8. Glue magnets to tea tins for a fun, vintage look on your refrigerator. [Photo: Maiedae.com]
9. Tin cans are easily transformed using washi tape. [Photo: The Crafted Sparrow]
10. Egg cartons are great for housing nails and screws (or anything small, really). [Photo: Vida Mas Verde]