Sure, anybody can have a few friends over and throw some burgers on the grill. But today we're here to show you how to take your backyard BBQ to the next level. And don't worry, our tips won't break the bank!
2. Or go for an Evite to save some cash. This patriotic one would be perfect for a 4th of July party, but they have plenty of other styles as well. Check out their large selection here. [Photo: Evite]
3. There are a few super easy ways to make your backyard look a bit more festive... my favorite tip is to make fabric banners or buntings to hang throughout the space. And here are some other great tips. [Photo: It's Overflowing]
4. Mason jars with floating candles add a beautiful, rustic touch. Any type of candlelight works well in fact - it casts a warm glow over the yard. If mosquitos are a problem, opt for citronella candles. [Photo: Not Quite Pro]
6. Instead of mixing a different drink for each guest, have a couple of signature drinks available for people to serve themselves. That way, you'll be able to focus on having fun! [Photo: The Suite Life Designs]
7. Finger foods are key for backyard BBQ's... they're easier to manage than trying to balance a plate in one hand and a drink in the other all night. These prosciutto caprese wraps are sure to be a hit. And here are 38 other great options. [Photo: DIY Ready]
8. Don't forget to provide some entertainment for your guests. Good old-fashioned cornhole would be perfect. Find out how to make your own set here. Or try making one of these other games. [Photo: Creating Really Awesome Free Things]