I have a huge bag of fabric scraps that has accumulated over the years. And I never know what to do with all of those beautiful (albeit tiny) pieces of fabric. But it seems like such a waste to let them just sit there, taking up valuable closet space. So I did a little research and found ten awesome ideas from around the web.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
1. Spice up your house plants by covering terra cotta pots with bright pieces of fabric. Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Shelterness]
2. You can also cover books with fabric... check out the easy instructions right here. [Photo: Two Twenty One]
3. A magnetic bookmark would be handy to have... no more folded page corners! Find out how to make your own here. [Photo: The Southern Institute]
4. This gorgeous whimsical rose pillow would be a great way to use up a bunch of different colored scraps. Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Alisa Burke]
5. A banner is a festive way to decorate your next party or event. Find out how to make this one here. [Photo: The Lovely Cupboard]
6. These fabric scrap coasters are super cute... find out more here. [Photo: The Red Thread Blog]
7. I love this idea - put extra fabric pieces inside of embroidery hoops and hang them on the wall. [Photo: Tanis Lavallee]
8. These magnetic letters would be cute for the kids' playroom. Find out how to make them here. [Photo: The Daily B]
9. Extra toilet paper will always be easily accessible once you make one of these clever little toilet paper holders. Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Make It & Love It]
10. This fabric tissue box cover is easy to make - head over here for the instructions. [Photo: WhimseyBox]
Do you have any other fun ideas? Feel free to share them with us in the comments section!