March is a great time of year to get organized. It's not quite spring yet, but it's not exactly winter anymore either. So why not grab your bag of fabric scraps and sew a couple of these handy organizational items?
1. This pattern was originally created for the nursery as a diaper caddy (it would make a great baby shower gift!) but it could be used for anything. Find the full tutorial here. [Photo: Rad Crafter]
2. Make one of these fun garden totes to organize your tools. And speaking of multi-purpose items... this same pattern would make a great diaper bag! Learn how to make your own here. [Photo: RosMadeMe]
3. I love this idea... clear zippered bags! Sometimes it's helpful to be able to see the contents of your storage bags. Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Patchwork Posse]
4. Do you have a million plastic grocery bags waiting to be reused? Make one of these clever plastic bag dispensers. Find out how to make it here. [Photo: Fabric Editions]
5. These hanging storage bins are genius - check out the tutorial here. [Photo: U Create]
6. This sofa caddy could be handy if you don't have an end table to hold your remote, tissues, etc. Find the tutorial here. [Photo: McCall's]
7. Make a coupon organizer using this thorough tutorial. [Photo: Spool and Spoon]