Sweet Basil ‘n Spice
Cleaning products can be expensive. And let’s face it – many store bought varieties have toxic chemicals in them. So why not make your own natural cleaners at home? They’re
super simple to make and you probably already have most of the ingredients right in your pantry or under the sink. To take the guesswork out of it, we’ve rounded up ten of our favorites.
1. Make your own window and mirror cleaner using
this recipe (and download the cute free printable labels while you’re at it!). Find everything right here. [Photo: Hostess With The Mostess]
2. A grapefruit is one of the two ingredients in this bathroom cleaner… find out what the other one is
here. [Photo: Little House Living]
3. Find out how to make your own toilet bombs using
this thorough tutorial. [Photo: Overthrow Martha]
4. Make your own non-toxic fabric stain remover using
these simple instructions. [Photo: My Merry Messy Life]
5. Find out how to make all-purpose cleaner, and an anti-bacterial version too.
Here are the directions. [Photo: Rebekah Greiman]
6. Homemade disinfecting wipes are easy to make… check out the instructions
here. [Photo: My Merry Messy Life]
7. Judging by the
after photo, this carpet cleaner really works! Find out more here. [Photo: Lizzy Writes]
8. You can even make your own laundry detergent!
Here’s the recipe. [Photo: Me Redone]
9. Check out
this natural technique for cleaning your oven. [Photo: DIY & Crafts]
10. And don’t forget about the dishwasher!
Head over here to find out how to make your own dishwasher detergent. [Photo: Sweet Basil ‘n Spice] More cleaning ideas from Curbly: