What better way to celebrate the first Foodie Friday of 2014 than by playing Guess the Gadget?? Again, hints will be provided, as will the answers at the end of the post. Winners will be awarded a major award: our esteem.
1. Elaine would find this worthy to store one.
2. Even if you don't live in Colorado, you can still roll your own with these.
3. A key to a new kind of church.
4. They might look alike outside, but inside they're opposites.
5. Pirates use this to avoid SCARRRVY.
6. No scum in Superman's dish.
7. Bullwinkle says, "Hey, Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!" To which Rocky replies, "Not now. I'm indulging in an oral fixation."
1. Spongester, sponge holder, Uncommon Goods, $28.00
2. Sushi Quik, sushi roll maker, Uncommon Goods, 34.95.
3. Kebo, one-handed bottle opener, Rush 3 Studio, $24.95.
4. Lilliput Salt and Pepper Shaker Set, Lumens, $43.00.
5. Alessi My Squeeze Citrus Juicer, Amazon $72.00.
6. Blomus Sapo Stainless Steel Soap (and) Holder, All Modern, $15.29.
7. Magic Bunny Toothpick Holder, Lumens, $33.00.